Julia Roberts & Her City Mini Double Stroller
The Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller is one of my favorites. I took a long time researching double strollers before I finally pulled the trigger on this one. I wanted something that was suitable for urban sidewalks, plus was easy to get in and out of stores. I also needed a double stroller that would fit in my car. I chose the Baby Jogger 2011 City Mini Double Stroller and I’ve never been happier.
Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller Review
- Has an amazing 4.5 star rating from reviewers
- Quick fold system makes it a breeze to collapse this stroller
- Swivel front wheels for easy navigation
- Quick release EVA wheels let you remove the front tires for compact, flat storage
- Reclining seats are padded and recline to a near flat position
- Individually adjustable sun canopies
- Huge canopies that offer great protection for each child
- The storage compartment is not huge and not easily accessible.
- Add-ons get expensive. The Baby Jogger City Mini Double Stroller does not come with any accessories. So if you need a belly bar, parents console or snack tray, you need to purchase these separately
- This stroller is best suited for taller individuals. Petite mothers (5’0″) complain that the handlebar is too high
- Narrow seats. The seats may be a little more narrow than other models, but the plus side of this is that the City Mini Double is narrow enough to fit through any door
With 67% of reviewers giving the City Mini Double 5 stars, this is a great stroller to consider if you’re looking for a double stroller that is perfect for around town.